ULTIMAP ORDER FORM
STEP 1: GREET AND MEET, INTRODUCE YOURSELF
STEP 2: HOW THIS WORKS - EXPLAIN ULM ULTIMAP PROCESS
- First, I'm going to get some information so we can locate your property accurately
- With that info, our team is going create a high quality base map of your property that combines an Aerial satellite photo, 40' topography lines, and your property boundary
- We'll email you a proof to make sure we've got it close. Minor modifications can be made with Tony on your ULM day.
- If it looks good, we will send off two copies to you and you will bring them to Tony on the ULM day.
- On your ULM day, Tony will mark it up with his recommendations like stand locations, bedding areas, plots ... all that good stuff
- Tony will send one map back to us and we'll clean your final ULTIMAP, showing Tony's 'Master Plan' for your property.
- Once it's done, we'll send it back to you high quality print on waterproof - tear proof paper.
STEP 3: ANY QUESTIONS?
- Q: Aerial / Satellite Photo source and quality? A: We can only legally use images from the USDA Farm Service National Agriculture Imagery Program. Each state is on about a 3 year cycle so the aerial images are usually relatively recent. The quality varies from state to state, and county to county ... they are typically quite good but not quite as good as what you see on google earth or the maps on your phone. Those are proprietary, customized aerial photos that cost millions of dollars to acquire and aren't usually licensed for reproduction.
STEP 4: COST
- Complete Ultimap package is $350, which includes free priority shipping for maps so you won't incur any other costs
- Once we process this order, we'll email you an invoice